Sunday 29 March 2009

More news of Jo Hyun-Jae

The following message was left on Korea's CARPEDIEM on March 28, 2009 by a fellow soldier of Jo Hyun-Jae:


Hi, everybody at CarpeDiem! I'm here to say "Hello" on behalf of Hyun-Jae.

This week's training was shooting (target practice.)

I was fortunate to be on the same shooting range as Hyun-Jae.

Anyone who could hit 20 targets would get a bonus leave.

Unfortunately Hyun-Jae only hit 19, but he was still rewarded with a night out.


As for me, I gave up after the first bang.

The shooting range was quite far, so on the way I spent the time chatting with Hyun-jae which felt really good.

Have a wonderful weekend, CarpeDiem fans!


IMPORTANT NOTE

This message has not been verified by JHJ's management company or the JHJ Official Fan Club. We cannot vouch for its accuracy. We translated it simply for the information of JHJ fans.

2 comments:

  1. You welcome~!Thanks Transalte to Hyun Jae latest news English Version.^@^

    ReplyDelete