Wednesday 4 March 2009

Message from Hyun-Jae


Hello, everybody! The weather is getting warmer by the day. Are you all well?

As I am on temporary leave for personal reasons, I am taking this opportunity to leave a message for all of you.

Since being promoted to Private First Class, my juniors have increased in numbers. Military training under severe wintry conditions has also been safely completed.

I patrol with my army dog everywhere every day. Training is not that strenuous.

Recently I have been enjoying the game of basketball, playing with my superiors and juniors during leisure time.

I have also received the chocolates and letters you sent me for Valentine's Day. The presents came with such whole-hearted sincerity (and too much for me), so I shared them with my mates.

All this time your letters and presents of daily necessities as well as other gifts you have been sending me give me a lot of encouragement and strength. They are all most useful and handy.

I don't know how to thank you for everything, and especially for the care and concern that have gone into them. My sincere appreciation!

In the army time seems to pass very slowly, but when I am out time flies!

Next time I am on leave, I will leave another message here.

Stay healthy! Be happy!

I hope to see you all.



(Original message in Korean first appeared on JHJ Official Fan Club website on 2009. 3. 3)

7 comments:

  1. Good to know he is doing well. I miss him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us posted on Jo Hyun Jae news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 看到这么漂亮的英译文真是棒!
    在这样的经济环境下去当兵,对显宰来说很幸运。
    祝他一切顺利

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, dazuibar! We rely on your Chinese translation of the Korean. You're right, our Hyun-Jae is lucky to be serving his country in these dismal economic times. A good person like him is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again. It is a precioua present to the fans of Jo Hyun Jae.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that Hyun Jae is doing so well in the army. Hope time will pass more quickly. Miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete