Monday 9 March 2009

Beside you like the wind

Lyrics to the original song sung by Jo Hyun Jae at his fan meeting (translated by misa123 first published in EVERjohyunjae on 2008.10.26)

Beside You Like the Wind

Just as the white snows of winter melt in the spring
Our parting will be brief
That yearning will grow, then melt away
And someday, like a dream, we will meet

** Be brave because you love me, be brave because you miss me
And before you know, I'll be by your side
If you turn around because you miss me,
Don't forget that I'm the wind
That brushes your cheek.

Every morning when I awake,
I'll start the day with thoughts of you,
Days will pile up like the snow,
And so our separation will melt away.

** Repeat

Every night, in my dreams,
I'm thankful for having met you.
I'm thankful for the love you gave me, and I bring that with me.
Smile, and don't worry too much.

** Repeat

2 comments:

  1. I love this song! Hyun Jae sings right into my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best time to hear Mr.Jo's songs is when one is in bed with MP3 on - GREAT enjoyment. In my opinion, Mr.Jo's singing is much better than most of the "so-called" professional singers in HK.

    ReplyDelete