Sunday 26 April 2009

Summer Kisses, Winter Tears

Remember this oldie?

Summer kisses, winter tears
Like the stars they fade away
Leaving me to spend my lonely nights
With dreams of yesterday

There are not many kissing scenes in Jo Hyun-Jae's dramas which mostly end up in his not getting the girl, for one reason or another (sigh!) But the few that occur are very sweet and tender, and we would like to share them with you.









Why are there 3 photos from "Seo Dong Yo" (even though it's not a "kissy" drama)? Because our resident SDY expert (aka M) insists on including all 3 kissing scenes. Actually they are the ONLY kisses in SDY. The last one looks.....uh.....a little forced, but M must have her way!

Which is your favourite JHJ kiss?

(Credit: See names on photos. Thanks!)

3 comments:

  1. I like first one. how ahout you?
    Actually SDY is not a kissy drama though whole story. But I thought their love story is main part in his life. Also I like kiss scenes in SDY. It makes me beat high as like scene of bottom photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only You is the best, very romantic and exquisite. Does anybody know where I can purchase Only You OST? I tried browsing over yesasia.com but it's out of stock?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite kisses are the one in the rain and the one in the grass.

    ReplyDelete