Saturday 11 April 2009

Everything you want to know about JHJ (and more) -- Part 1

Posted by Doran on http://www.johyunjae.co.kr in June 2007

Hi, everyone! I'm very happy to bring you this good news today. Last time after our EVER get-together, we passed along a few questions to Mr. Jo Hyun-Jae. We didn't really expect him to reply. We just wanted him to know what his fans were doing and how we were supporting him. We were perfectly happy after we delivered everything to him. Imagine our surprise when we received his reply yesterday. He answered each and every question diligently. We were so moved!

Everyone, here are Mr. Jo Hyun Jae's answers --

Mr. Jo, we wish to know:

1. Q. What size jeans do you wear?
A. Size 32 as a general rule. Size 31 if the cutting is larger.

2. Q. What about size for tops? (Please be specific.)
A. T-shirts, shirts, etc. -- size 95. Smaller cutting -- size 100.

3. Q. Shoe size? (for both sports shoes and leather shoes, please.)
A. Sports shoes 275 or 280. Leather shoes 270.

4. Q. Where does your pet dog "ssing-yi" sleep?
A. Mostly in my mother's or sister's room.

5. Q. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
A. Drink water.

6. Q. Do you have a particular sleep posture?
A. Sleeping on my arm/hand.

7. Q. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? or want to do?
A. Take a bath, watch TV, and slowly sink into sleep.

8. Q. Do you wear pyjamas when you sleep? What kind of pyjamas?
A. Comfortable sporty kind of wear, like sleeveless T-shirt and shorts.

9. Q. When you sleep, what is your posture like? Do you lie on your back or on your side? (right or left side?) or do you lie on your stomach?
A. I move a lot when I sleep, so except for lying on my stomach, I assume all kinds of postures.

10. Q. What kind of alcoholic beverage do you like?
A. Wine or champagne. I like low alcohol content drinks.

11. Q. When you drive, generally what is your speed?
A. Within the speed limit.

12. Q. Who are your closest friends? When did you start making friends with them?
A. Old schoolmates from junior high.

13. Q. When you surf the net, what websites do you visit? (not counting fans' websites)
A. Except when I'm looking for something, I hardly go online.

14. Q. Do you and your sisters chat a lot?
A. Yes, we do. Mostly ordinary chit-chat. Sometimes we discuss scripts.

15. Q. We heard you're the youngest in your family. Do you sometimes play mommy's little boy?
A. Yes. For example, sometimes I'm exhausted from filming and don't have enough sleep. When my mother wakes me up, I throw a little tantrum.

16. Q. What kind of make-up do you use? What brand?
A. Even though it's not for men, I now use the skin-care products that my sister recommends -- from Jurlique.

17. Q. How do you take care of your skin?
A. If I have time, I go to a skin clinic. If I have no time, I just wash thoroughly and use a facial mask.

18. Q. How is your tolerance for alcohol? Do you engage in any crazy drunken acts?
A. Normally I don't drink much, and I don't over-drink to a dangerous extent. So I can't think of any drunken acts. If I have to say, well, maybe sleep?

19. Q. When do you expect to get married?
A. When I've almost reached my target.....maybe when I feel most blessed, then I'd like to get married.

20. Q. When you're in a relationship with a girlfriend, what do you find unbearable?
A. Unreasonable behaviour. Bad manners.

21. Q. Or perhaps, if she possesses some special charming qualities that you like and you could tolerate everything about her, what would it be?
A. I don't have any special requirements. Just a woman with whom I can communicate.

22. Q. A charming woman and a gentle woman -- which one do you like? (like the female leads in the TV drama "My Man's Woman")
A. I think I like them all.

23. Q. If your girlfriend said to you one day: "Please give me your most precious thing." What would you do?
A. Of course I'll give it to her immediately.

24. Q. Of all the female leads in your dramas, which one do you like best? (Not the actresses themselves but their roles in the dramas -- Eun-Ha.....Shi-Yeon.....Eun-Jae.....Princess Sun-Hwa..........etc.)
A. Difficult to say......If I have to, then I'd say Princess Sun-Hwa.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

(Photos courtesy of EVER johyunjaeKorea)

4 comments:

  1. They want to know how he sleeps and what he wears when sleeping? These women really want to know everything! I'm surprised and also touched JHJ answers everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to know that JHJ likes Princess Sun-Hwa the best. Princess Sun-Hwa is my favourite as well. I will give her 99.9 marks as being a perfect lover/wife - 0.1 mark is deducted for not knowing how to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, you are too demanding! How do you expect a princess to know how to cook? And what woman can cook nowadays? The trick is to marry a man who can cook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative content. Just wanted to point out some helpful buying tips for those looking to buy sports shoes.

    If you are planning to buy your sports shoes online to save you the trouble of travelling to a sports store, then make sure you are buying your shoes from a reputed and genuine online store. There are many online stores that are now selling counterfeit products not only in watches, handbags and perfumes, but also in sports shoes.

    Make sure you enter your search query as “genuine sports shoes” or any other keyword with the words “genuine”, “authentic” or any other word that signifies quality real stuff. This is important to ensure you buy shoes that last you long and also provide the actual comfort which any fake shoe cannot provide.

    ReplyDelete