Thursday 23 April 2009

Funny poses of JHJ

Jo Hyun-Jae can strike the most unbelievable poses and still look incredibly, breathtakingly gorgeous. You don't believe me? What do you make of these?

Hold it!
What is he picking up?

So?

I am a traffic policeman.

Holding air?
(Editor: The heart is added by a fan.)

What is my next move?

Doing the pirouette? (1)

Doing the pirouette? (2)

What the heck am I doing?

Angie's favourite photo -- you name it!

Sorry! Our inspiration ran out for the last two photos. A prize awaits anyone who can come up with the best caption (for either photo) in our judgement. (Our decision is final.)

(Credit: see names on photos. Thanks!)

4 comments:

  1. Caption can be in English or Chinese. As for Korean or Japanese, we'll see. Other languages -- please forgive our linguistic limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last photo -- "Itch! Itch!" Don't kill me, but that's the first thing than came into my head. And I am no poet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun.
    These captions become with each photos.
    Your inspiration is really great.
    I talked about this posting with my freinds.
    You know my friends and I are support at Johyunjae's gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photo #9 -- "Oops! What did I drop?"

    ReplyDelete