Tuesday 28 April 2009

Everything you want to know about JHJ (and much, much more)


(50 Q & A -- from KBOOM, November 2007)

1. How do you relieve stress and make yourself feel better?
A. Exercise.

2. What's the one thing that you feel something is amiss if you don't have it with you?
A. My cell phone.

3. How many hours do you normally sleep?
A. 2-3 hours when filming and 6-7 hours when not.

4. Are you able to not laze in bed in the morning?
A. If there's an alarm clock, yes.

5. What do you do when you cannot sleep?
A. Watch DVD or listen to music.

6. What do you wear when you sleep?
A. Loose, comfortable sportswear and shorts.

7. Which part of your body do you feel is the best?
A. My shoulders.

8. Do you have any photos or posters of yourself in your room?
A. No big ones, just a couple of small ones.

9. What would make you depressed during the day?
A. When there is a delay in my schedule.

10. Do you believe in instinct?
A. A little.

11. Can you see your dreams clearly?
A. Dreams are not clear.

12. What were you in your last life?
A. Should be .....an actor....

13. If tomorrow is the end of the world, whom would you like to be with today and what would you like to eat?
A. I'd like to be with the person (people) I love and we'll go to eat all the good food.

14. If you become invisible, where would you go?
A. Go shopping in a crowded department store.

15. If there's a Time Machine, where would you go?
A. To the future.

16. What kind of animal do you like?
A. Short-legged dog (spaniel). (Editor: JHJ's pet dog is a spaniel.)

17. If you were to liken yourself to an animal, what would it be?
A. A chameleon.

18. What do you hate most?
A. Being disturbed when I'm concentrating.

19. What do you think is the most horrible thing in this world?
A. Nothing is so horrible; it just makes you unhappy.

20. What is the ring tone in your cell phone?
A. Just the default one.

21. When you watch TV or movies, do you laugh or cry easily, or.....?
A. I watch quietly and appreciate what I'm watching.

22. If other people put you down, will you speak your mind or suffer in silence?
A. I'll endure it.

23. How much do you have in your wallet now?
A. About 130,000 Korean Won. (Editor: Around US$270.)

24. When you go out to dinner, do you treat more or are you treated more?
A. I pay most of the time.

25. When you go on a date, do you arrive first or last?
A. I always arrive first.

26. If you grow old, do you imagine your figure will become fat or........
A. I'd like to be the way I look now.

27. What kind of alcohol do you like?
A. Wine and champagne.

28. Are you more the literary type? or mathematical type?
A. More literary.

29. When you were young, have you ever made anything big?
A. I made a plastic model when I was a child.

30. When you were a student, what were your best and worst subjects?
A. I was best at reciting anything; I didn't have any bad subjects.

31. When did you last shed tears?
A. On set (during filming.)

32. Recently were you ever shy?
A. Not in my memory.

33. What are the nice things you say to your male and female friends?
A. To male friends: "Men are right, after all." To female friends: "You look lovelier and lovelier."

34. In a group photo where do you usually stand?
A. Usually in the centre.

35. When you go out with a woman, do you walk on her right or left?
A. Depends on the occasion.

36. What presents did you give your mother on Mother's Day and her birthday?
A. Health food.

37. Which is your favourite among your mother's dishes?
A. I like them all.

38. What do you think of the saying: "Housework is for women"?
A. I do not think like that.

39. What do you hope for now?
A. There are too many things I'm hoping for........

40. What kind of woman do you dislike?
A. Those who pretend to be overly kind.

41. When you want to say something to someone, do you choose to meet or use telephone or mail?
A. I would prefer to see the person and do it face to face.

42. If you and your good friend happen to like someone at the same time, what would you do?
A. Perhaps I'll let him have his way.

43. Do you like red roses or white roses more?
A. Red roses.

44. What do you think of suddenly being embraced by a woman?
A. Don't quite understand the question.

45. How many children do you want after you get married?
A. A boy and a girl.

46. Are you a good cook? Where are your signature dishes?
A. I can cook all basic dishes.

47. After you get married, what do you want your wife to make for the first meal?
A. Korean dishes.

48. What is your favourite Japanese saying?
A. "You have only one chance in life, so always do your best."

49. Do you read Japanese comics and access Japanese websites?
A. Only when I'm searching for something on the internet.

50. Do you love your fans?
A. Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment