Friday 8 May 2009

Message from JHJ's manager

09.05.07 19:00

Hello, everybody! I am Mr. Jo Hyun Jae's manager Bae Gi Yun from Star n Hit.

First of all, I would like to thank all those fans who have been faithfully supporting Mr. Jo Hyun Jae all this time.

When I returned to the office today, I found lots of birthday presents from Mr. Jo Hyun Jae's fans.

All of your presents have been sent to Mr. Jo Hyun Jae's home. His mother asked me to convey their sincere thanks.

You have been sending Mr. Jo Hyun Jae gifts for every festival and special day, for which he is most grateful.

Not only that, you have also been taking care of the people around him (like manager, assistant, photographer, etc.) -- we really appreciate that.

Many thanks indeed for all your love and support for Mr. Jo Hyun Jae. Please continue to support and like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment